Acupuncture and herbs can help women health in the following 5 majors ways:
1) Menstrual problems: you are one of the people who are unfortunately havePMS - Premenstrual syndrome? painful, cramps, breast tenderness, blood clots in the period, heavy flow, emotion fluctuation? They are mainly caused by stagnation in your body -- blood flows slower and sometimes stagnates.Acupuncture and herbs will promote your blood flow and nourish your body.
2) Menopause and perimenopause: Acupuncture and herbal supplements help to alleviate menopausal symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, heart palpitation, anxiety and insomnia.
3) Endometriosis: The heavy bleeding, backache, severe cramping, and abdominal pain and swelling that often accompany endometriosis are very receptive to acupuncture treatments. Acupuncture restores flow to the blood and the Qi, relieving the stagnation.
4) Infertility:Endometriosis and an irregular menstrual cycle are both key factors in female infertility. Acupuncture treatments by a skilled Chinese medicine practitioner direct blood flow to the reproductive organs and help regulate menstrual cycles.
5) Pregnancy and postpartum support: Acupuncture can relieve the lower back and pelvic discomfort associated with pregnancy, as well as the morning sickness. After delivery, many women find acupuncture treatments essential for rebuilding their Qi and blood, increasing milk supply, and dealing with postpartum depression.